Create a 60 to 90 second video and post it to your blog. After you finish your video, first create a master version.
- Select Export -> Quicktime Movie
- Make sure the box that says “Make Movie Self-Contained”
- Save to your folder on Thawspace.
Then, create a YouTube version:
- Select “Export->Using Quicktime Compression”
- Click the Options button.
- In the Videosection select the following:
- Compression Type: H264
- Frame Rate: 30
- Data Rate: Automatic
(if you choose to restrict the Data Rate, make sure to choose the highest value acceptable to you — more bits means better quality)
- Key Frames: Automatic
- Frame Reording: Unchecked
- In the Video section click Size and set Dimensions to 1280×720 HD.
- Select Prepare for internet Streaming and choose Fast Start from the drop-down menu.
- In the Audio section, make sure that the audio codec is AAC.
- Once you’ve made all of these selections, click the OK button to save your preferences.
- Add a title to the video file and click the Save button to save your edited version of your movie. Your project will then be exported and be ready to upload to YouTube.