Edit your voxpop piece into a nice, tight audio piece.
Adding audio to your WordPress.com Blog is easy, but it requires you to host your audio file somewhere. Having a Dropbox account is an easy way to do this.
- Have your audio available as an mp3 file.
- Log into Dropbox and upload your audio to your Public folder.
- Right-click on your audio file and select Copy Public Link.
- Select Copy the Address to Clipboard.
- Start a new WordPress post.
- Where you want your audio to appear put the following (where link = the public link): [audio link]
- Save your post as draft
- Finish your post and publish.
Your audio should appear as it does below:
The code for this particular instance is [audio http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35553701/fashion.mp3%5D
If you’re having problems, try this link: http://en.support.wordpress.com/audio/